As a result of our team’s efforts, dedication and passion, we are on the hunt for new talents to join us in our growth. Offering new challenges in an international digital environment, we are looking for motivated, result-driven enthusiasts to join our team.
With a people-oriented culture, we are respecting different talents, empowering team spirits, and celebrating fresh ideas. Work-life harmony and friendly working atmosphere are our priorities.
You will be responsible to build websites and create solutions for our clients, create modern digital experiences, and collaborate with project stakeholders and various 3rd party agencies.
You will also closely work with various CMG teams, coordinate execution among team members, proactively manage tasks, projects and issues, review and validate user stories, requirements and feedback for new features and designs, share your knowledge between team members. You will work within a team of highly skilled people – each with strong opinions about different technologies, frameworks and approaches to delivery.
What do we expect:
- 4+ years of experience as HTML and JS developer
- 4+ years of experience in at least one of PHP, Nodejs, or Java
- Solid knowledge of GIT
- Proficient understanding of HTML, CSS, JS and their specifications
- Proficient understanding of responsive design, cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Basic understanding of UI/UX principles
- Basic understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them is a bonus
- Basic knowledge of web accessibility
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills and strong time management and problem-solving capability
- Ability of writing tasks and project specifications, as well as making code reviews
What you will be working with:
- jQuery, React.js, Vue.js, Gatsby.js, Node.js
- SASS, Bootstrap
- Contentful, Adobe Experience Manager, Sitecore, WordPress
- MongoDB, MySQL
- Azure, AWS
- And plenty of other “toys” hidden in the basement…