As a result of our team’s efforts, dedication and passion, we are on the hunt for new talents to join us in our growth. Offering new challenges in an international digital environment, we are looking for motivated, result-driven enthusiasts to join our team.
With a people-oriented culture, we are respecting different talents, empowering team spirits, and celebrating fresh ideas. Work-life harmony and friendly working atmosphere are our priorities.
If you are positive and proactive fast learner with strong English skills, ready to work in a successful company which works with biggest advertisers and world’s most successful brands, keep reading.
You will be responsible to build websites and create solutions for our clients, find optimal solutions for project challenges and collaborate with project stakeholders and various 3rd party agencies.
You will also closely work with various CMG teams, coordinate execution among team members, proactively manage tasks, projects and issues, review and validate user stories, requirements and feedback for new features and designs, share your knowledge between team members. Your ideas on project process optimization and suggesting innovations are welcomed!
What would you do:
- Collaborate with other team members, project stakeholders and 3rd party agencies
- Suggest and develop new user-facing features and their implementation
- Provide technical solutions for optimizing client CMS
- Collaborate with UX specialists to ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize solutions for performance and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
What do we expect:
- 2+ years of experience as HTML and JS developer
- 2 years of experience in code versioning tools
- Proficient understanding of HTML, CSS, JS and their specifications
- Proficient understanding of responsive design, cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Basic understanding of UI/UX principles
- Basic understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them is a bonus
- Experience working with jQuery, ReactJS, Vue.js or a big will to learn fast!
- Strong communication skills & fluency in English (oral & written)