What will you do?
- Develop digital marketing strategies by communicating directly with the client.
- Prepare advertising plans to help the client achieve their company goals.
- Plan, prepare, analyze and optimize digital campaigns on Google, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn etc.
- Identify new business opportunities based on available data and reports.
- Organize and hold meetings with the client.
- Work in a young team of marketing professionals.
- Hold both internal and external presentations and educations.
- Occasionally travel to client’s headquarters, while the position is based in our headquarters in Split.
You need to
- Love digital marketing and working in a team.
- Be ready to work in an agile environment.
- Have a good knowledge of social media and search engines.
- Have the willingness to lead, analyze results, and provide creative solutions.
- Be highly proficient in spoken and written English (B2 level minimum).
It would be great if you
- Have good organizational skills (with the capacity to prioritize and work across multiple projects).
- Have significant experience with Google Ads, Facebook Ads and Google Analytics.
- Have good experience in working with Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio.
- Have good spreadsheet skills.
- Have experience with other advertising platforms (Bing, LinkedIn, Twitter, Seznam, Yandex, Amazon…).
Things that we offer and you might like about us
- We use our work time wisely with a friendly vacation policy and work schedule.
- Work on significant and large projects for renowned clients and partners.
- Work in an agile environment.
- Visit and speak at conferences and technological events worldwide.
- We work, play, relax, workout and even nap in our offices (gym is one floor above our office, we have a canteen with snacks & drinks, chillout zones, etc.).
- You will get your own laptop, with 24″ or 27″ monitor setup (single monitor or dual, you decide).
- Steelcase ergonomic chair.
- Unlimited budget for education (books, online courses).
- Health insurance.
- Salary in the range of 10.000kn – 18.500kn (gross 1 amount) + travel expenses + monthly benefits in the range of 400kn – 2.000kn, depending on the level of your skills.