RealNetworks is seeking a Software Development Engineer for SAFR, AI-based computer vision platform, at our office In Zagreb.
If you want to work on a project that is a cutting edge of artificial intelligence and as such, can provide invaluable experience of working in an international company and cooperation with some of the best people in AI industry, join us!
What will you work on if you join our team?
Your work will include using your expertise in C#, Windows Presentation Foundation, XAML and Media Foundation to create video, graphics, and interaction rich Windows Desktop applications interfacing with core computer vision SAFR services.
You will join a talented team of developers responsible for designing, developing, programming, documenting, analyzing, and testing of complex software applications based in machine learnin, and your main task will include development of new features and applications in C# for Windows OS.
- Degree in a computer science / engineering-related field or equivalent experience
- Experience with C#/.Net development
- Experience with developing GUI for Windows Desktop applications using WPF
- Strong understanding of usability designs in user facing applications
- Experience with client-server architecture and working with Internet protocols, as well as in threading, concurrency, performance optimization, and analyzing algorithms
Ideally, you will also have experience with some of the following:
- Media Foundation or DirectShow
- Development in C/C++, Linux and/or Java
We have a stellar team of co-workers, a really cool office, and lots of fun activities. We offer competitive salaries and flexible working environment (working hours, working from home) and work-life balance. Also, we offer a great benefit package which includes paid yearly health check-up, online English language classes, online workout 3x a week with a trainer, paid education and conferences, paid parking space, fully stocked kitchen and more.
We look forward to meeting you!