We are Neuralab – a team of developers, designers and content makers building complex web applications. Our content group (Transmeet.Tv) centers around web video and live streaming production, either for web applications or separate standalone video projects.
What started as the first Croatian web tv, morphed into a full-scope video production team. Today we focus mostly on live video production of hybrid web events, such as ‘.debug conference’ for Bug, ‘Noć Knjige’ for Hoću knjigu, or ‘State of the EU’ for the European parliament.
We are looking for a freelance live streamer / videographer with at least 1 year experience in live video production.
- This role involves ensuring everything is ready to go live before the stream or production begins.
- It also includes assisting with the set-up and breakdown of cameras and equipment for live events on location.
- This will not be a full-time employment, but rather a freelancing (Time & Materials) job position, with loads depending on our projects frequency.
- Minimal monthly load will be 20 working hours, while maximal monthly load will be around 120 working hours.
- At least 1 year experience in live video production.
- Video/audio shooting & recording
- On site live stream gear setup
- Understanding of broadcasting, video encoding equipment, video codecs, and live video delivery systems
- Well-versed in social media channels
- Ability to quickly and calmly resolve issues in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Up-to-date on trends in video technology as well as social media distribution channels
How to get this job?
- Produce and upload your current portfolio reel.
- Send us your CV, cover letter and portfolio reel link to email@example.com.
- If everything looks good on paper and screen, we will invite you to get to know us and to talk with the production team.