Njuškalo is the biggest Croatian marketplace player. With the Internet reach above 50% and being one of the strongest brands in Croatia (BE 206, Ipsos 2018), we enable high trading turnover – more than 11.000 new ads daily and 1.5 million active users.
Understanding our customers’ issues, challenges, concerns, key questions and required information, our mission is to provide the best trading experience with smart online and offline services in a fast, simple and safe environment.
As a part of Styria Marketplace, we consider it is our duty to inspire people – our employees, as well as our customers.
What makes Njuškalo a great place to work?
Njuškalo is a flexible, dynamic workplace that regularly offers challenges and continuous learning opportunities.
As Njuškalo family members we have the opportunity to test new ideas and prove ourselves, we feel that we create something new, bigger, better and that we influence a wider social environment.
We have the opportunity to contribute to cutting-edge initiatives and use state-of-the-art technology and digital services.
We regularly test and consume our own services and have close relationships with customers that enable us to develop the best customer experience.
We believe in ourselves, our team and Njuškalo.
Traffic Manager (m/f) – 1 candidate
- analysis of the existing traffic situation and suggesting changes in order to increase the quality and quantity of traffic
- creating and monitoring marketing campaigns and proposing ways to increase efficiency
- managing and optimizing Google AdWords and AdSense
- link building – maintaining and improving existing relationships with partner portals and finding new partners for the purpose of changing rss banners, content and links-organic search engine optimization
- knowledge of editing and managing profile pages on Facebook and Instagram
- creation and implementation of newsletter campaigns and remarketing activities
- monitoring and implementing new ideas for social media platforms and projects
- SEM, SEO
Experience and competencies:
- minimum of 2 years of experience working in the same or similar jobs
- excellent knowledge of SEO and SEM principles
- excellent knowledge of Google tools (Analytics, AdWords and AdSense)
- excellent knowledge of MS Excel and MS PowerPoint tools
- excellent knowledge of English in speech and writing
- independence in work, self-initiative and desire for success
- will for team collaboration and knowledge sharing
- analytical thinking
- creativity and performance orientation
We are looking forward to your application latest by 25th of February.