Consider a new opportunity!
Our client is currently building a flexible, scalable and secure payment solution for retail, restaurant and service industries. To support this client, we are looking for talented people to enhance our automated testing.
As Test Automation engineer you will play important role in project team. You will work in a fast-paced Agile environment and strengthen the testing team with your own skills and ideas. You will be working on different test frameworks depending on the project needs which may interact with the SUT at different level such as component, integration, middleware, GUI etc. As a result, you will have a chance to prove your knowledge and experience and / or improve it.
You will need to be a good communicator, comfortably dealing with distributed teams as within different Endava Delivery Units so with the team from our customers.
This is the position that you can demonstrate your abilities on defining and implementing the solutions for automated tests of the SUT based on project requirements.
- Plan and prioritize your work in order to be able to validate each interface/component developed by the team;
- Participate in testing activities for the backend part, provide input on implementation details for various scenarios, analyze functionalities that are developed and create BDD scenarios;
- Develop and implement those scenarios using the automation frameworks available
- Work very closely with the developers to review Unit and Functional automation test coverage;
- Lead the test execution of your test scripts, compile metrics and identify optimizations;
- Drive product quality by capturing, escalating and pursuing resolution on defects;
- Communicate test results, metrics and risk assessments to the project stakeholders;
- Investigate and suggest new tools to improve existing test framework.
Match your profile:
- QA Automation Engineer with experience in APIs testing, Micro-services;
- High-level understanding of RESTful services;
- Operate at the high level at least within one of the technologies: Java, C#/.Net, Python – preferable Java or Groovy;
- Excellent understanding of testing principles, methods and processes;
- Familiarity with Test Case Management, Bug Tracking (Confluence, Jira, VersionOne, TestRail);
- Ability to work in a self-organizing team – you determine your own daily tasks in close collaboration with your team, in a very fast paced environment;
- A passion for self-development, teamwork, adding value and problem solving;
- Great customer facing and communication skills (including advanced English level).
The following skills would be a plus:
- Experience with Ready API tool;
- Experience with CI tools – Jenkins or similar;
- Domain knowledge in Finance, Payment Processing;
- Familiarity with 3D Secure payments.
- Competitive compensation package;
- Flexible working hours;
- Private health insurance;
- Modern working environment to help you be productive and have fun playing pool, table tennis and foosball;
- Team buildings and paid slots for volleyball, football and basketball to encourage team spirit;
- Fruits and refreshments;
- Great working atmosphere.
Primary Location: Serbia-Belgrade