We’re a team of developers, designers and content makers building complex web applications that utilize Open Source technologies.
Neuralab is focused on eCommerce projects where we create every interactivity from scratch (you will have one mentor (plus several other colleagues) helping you along the way of making superb projects).
Our production team is looking for Solidity Development colleagues that will work on our web3 projects such as Ethereum tokens payment processing, smart contracts 2 eCommerce integration and several other DeFi related projects.
- At least 1 year of commercial Solidity development experience. We are looking for junior or medior colleagues.
- Custom Solidity smart contract development on Ethereum blockchain
- Ability to effectively express your engineering ideas, refined listening skills for giving & receiving feedback, excellent English skills (written and spoken), high attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Truffle, Zeppelin and building DeFi frontends with HTML, CSS, JS and web3.js
HOW TO GET A DEVELOPMENT JOB AT NEURALAB?
1. Commit a piece of code you’re particularly proud of to GitHub. It needs to be your own code (smart contract experiment, DeFi frontend, helper function, gist… anything goes).
2. Send us your CV, cover letter and a GitHub repo link to email@example.com.
3. If everything looks good on paper and screen, we will invite you to get to know us and to talk with the production team. Don’t worry, we only have a couple of developers tests up our sleeve.
Deadline: This is an open job position as we’re constantly growing and expanding our capabilities. Freely apply to firstname.lastname@example.org at your earliest convenience.
WHAT’S GREAT ABOUT THIS POSITION?
- 7h per day. Monday – Friday, Saturdays & Sundays are non-working days.
- Start your workday at 8, 9, 10 or 11 AM (your choice)
- Flexible working hours if special child care is required.
- 20 vacation days at your full disposal (you can freely use it all at once if you want to).
- Extra paid days for family or urgent matters (up to 7 working days).
- Paycheck based on your level of expertise. Bruto2 range is from 14500 HRK to 23800 HRK
- Bonuses based on your team’s performance.
- Full paycheck during vacations, sick leave or family emergency.
- Remote work is possible (your choice).
- Zagreb office – a quiet team-based office rooms with your assigned team (2 to 4 people).
- Free car parking and bicycle space included.
- MultiSport card options available.
TEAM & MENTORSHIP
- Complete mentorship with daily progress talks (mentors have 10 years of web tech experience).
- Team is constantly in touch with clients, receiving feedback and using it to improve production quality.
- Neuralab currently holds the highest grade of regional web development companies at Clutch and is selected as one of the Top 10 verified global eCommerce development teams.
TECHNOLOGY OPPORTUNITIES & TOOLS
- Local environment: VS Code, Gulp, Scotchbox VM, Github, Figma for design handoff, Google Apps, Trello.
- DevOps: Clustered Apache Debian servers or Nginx @ Google Cloud VMs, Git/BitBucket/GitHub, AWS Route 53, Kinsta or AWS CDN.
- Neuralab hosting is mostly based on WP VIP datacenters or Google Cloud platform with integrated AWS services like Lambda crons, Route53, SES, or S3.
- Possibility to work on internal experiments and Open source projects (PWA, WP REST API, WP plugins, 3rd party integrations etc.).
- Partnership with two education centers – HalPet and Ciceron where you can learn new skills or languages, all of which are compensated by Neuralab team.
- Online learning – Full access to Lynda, Treehouse and Neuralab internal library.
- Conference opportunities – Neuralab is a sponsor of most Croatian IT conferences and a regular visitor at international events like Smashing Conf in New York, WooConf or WordCamp Europe.
- Publications – Neuralab team writes and talks on eCommerce, web development, interactive design topics and publishes them on our blog or various tech portals.