Are you looking to join an international team of talented engineers?
Does solving quality challenges on large scale products built with cutting edge technology sound like a good fit?
Then consider joining the RealNetworks Messaging Team. We are a fun group of software professionals with a strong work ethic and a passion for innovation.
RealNetworks is seeking Software Test Engineers that are ready to immediately contribute to the development of RealNetworks’ Mobile Messaging products, developed and maintained by a world-class, global team in New York and Zagreb.
Join us as we expand our industry-leading solutions, leveraging natural language processing, that enable mobile operators, aggregators, and interconnect vendors to deliver consumer and enterprise messaging.
- Developing and executing test plans and test cases based on project requirements, using scripts to solve technical challenges and shorten the test cycle through automation.
- Adding to performance testing efforts and improving test frameworks/tools which can involve writing proprietary tools for our software platform.
- Providing expertise, analysis, reporting, and facilitation of QA processes and best practices throughout the SDLC.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, related technical field or equivalent experience.
- 1+ years of experience working as a Software Test Engineer.
- Experience building and designing test cases including knowledge of test methodologies.
- Experience in automation testing.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
- 2+ years of experience working as a Software Test Engineer.
- Experience building and executing functional, performance and load testing using industry standard test automation tools.
- Excellent SQL and UNIX skills
We have a stellar team of co-workers, a really cool office, and lots of fun activities. We offer competitive salaries and flexible work life balance (working hours, working from home).
We also have a great benefit package which includes paid yearly health check-up, online English language classes, online workout 3x a week with a trainer, paid education and conferences, paid parking space, fully stocked kitchen and more.
To be considered for this position, apply here or send your CV to: