Who are we?
Centili was launched in 2012 as Infobip´s Mobile Payments Solution. Centili is a direct carrier billing provider for the global monetization of digital content, serving providers across multiple platforms. Our focus is on business growth for operators, online businesses, app developers and digital content merchants looking to monetize.
Centili Maestro is a digital business platform for ecosystem orchestration, monetization, and management. It is a cloud-based service that enables frictionless digital experiences for telco users. You will have the opportunity to become part of the team with strong expertise in the fintech world, with global reach and impact.
- Developing and delivering on a coherent product strategy roadmap, including business case, the design, user requirements, market assessments, scalable delivery plan, and marketing strategy.
- Delivering resources to support adoption through various channels, training, trailhead, blogs, and internal proof of concepts.
- Positioning and designing features targeting adoption use cases, throughout a cross-sectional set of platform areas. By either supporting idea creation or implementing directly, through to delivery and customer success.
- Collaborating across multiple teams internally. These services have a high number of internal stakeholders with conflicting needs and require strong product leadership to ensure alignment, consistent design principles, and adoption from other teams. Working with both Marketing and Sales, training people on the products and procedures relevant for their delivery.
- Monitoring delivery of the products on a daily basis, aligning their work with the Product Owner that will support them in the management of the delivery.
- Developing the right cost-revenue model, pricing model, setting the margins, and ensuring the profitability of the Centili product. Creating the tools to justify the investments.
- Balance product vision with partner and customer feedback, prioritizing across a diverse set of inputs and constituents.
- Engage with our partner and customer communities to drive customer enthusiasm and product adoption. Working closely with key customers to envision, plan, and execute along with assigned architecture and consulting resources.
- Being accountable for how the products are performing, market-wise and profitability-wise.
- BS or MS in Engineering, Computer Science, or related disciplines or equivalent experience in product leadership roles.
- Minimum of 5+ years experience in engineering or product management with expertise in enterprise environments.
- Proven ability and experience in building advanced ALM infrastructure and practices.
- Proven ability to influence and coordinate cross-functional teams to execute against a plan.
- Well-developed leadership, management, and strategic-thinking skills, with the ability to excite and lead others.
- Deep understanding of the enterprise products, both from the tech & business perspective.
- Knowledge about the industry, along with the overview of customers, partners, and competitor.
- Excellent organization and communications skills, with experience communicating across groups with varying degrees of technical background.
- Experience presenting to executive leadership, participating in the sales cycle, and handling sensitive customer escalations.
Working at Centili and on this project, you can expect:
Working at Centili is very dynamic since our industry changes at a light speed. It is just like in your life – so many things seek your attention – daily. The only way we can progress is to support each other in learning and adapting. This is why we always go above and beyond to take care of our employees.
- International career – Global business that is constantly growing, offering you valuable international experience and a new perspective.
- Multicultural environment – Opportunity to work on-site, at the premises of our client which is a leading and licensed ICT services provider that will give you the chance to collaborate with people from many different backgrounds.
- Strategic project – Centili lets you take ownership of the in-house product with your team and work directly with one of our key clients. Strategic partnership enables you to work on top-notch technologies with experts in the fintech field, with global reach and impact.
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more, so you will have the opportunity to access and influence different markets worldwide.