Agrivi is one of the global leaders in the farm management software industry with a customer base worldwide and Europe as our core market. We are based in Croatia with offices in Warsaw and Bucharest. We work with all stakeholders from the agricultural value chain – from medium and large growers to Fortune 500 companies and governments. We are changing the way food is produced worldwide. In the process of making our vision come to life, we are looking for another passionate professional who wants to make a positive impact worldwide.
As a Senior .NET Developer, you will be responsible for keeping things well designed “under the hood” in order to ensure a high level of performance, scalability, and usability of our products.
If common design patterns and coding standards are in your blood and if you are a problem-solver and are able to clearly articulate complex technological problems, if you enjoy working in a dynamic environment and are ready to mentor your teammates – we’d definitely love to hear from you!
Job responsibilities include:
- Lead a continuous platform architecture improvement process (.NET platform)
- Create an architectural roadmap and maintain internal technology standards
- Direct the software development process to better scalability and simpler deployment
- Create optimized, well-documented, object-oriented and unit-tested programming code
- Engage in full product development lifecycle including technical specifications, programming, troubleshooting and maintenance
- Analyzing risk and reporting problems in meeting requirements
- Aligning and implementing requirements within time, cost and quality constraints
- Engage in research activities and create time-efficient proof-of-concept designs
- Mentor your team members to optimally contribute to architecture-related processes
Requirements that we are looking for:
- 5+ years of experience in building scalable web applications using Microsoft’s .NET stack
- Strong experience with SQL & NoSQL database technologies (MariaDB and MongoDB)
- Experience in ORM framework: Entity Framework Core and Nhibernate
- Experience in Azure DevOps and Scrum process is a plus
- A self-motivated individual able to prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project milestones and deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build good working relationships
- Fluent written and spoken English
What do we offer:
- Personal development and educational opportunities (internal and external workshops, paid educations and certification)
- Bonus for attending conferences as a guest speaker
- Laptop and smartphone for business and private use
- Flexible work arrangements and work from home
- Multisport Card or subvention for other sport activities
- Team buildings and other organized activities like barbeques, laser tag & after-work drinks
- Kitchen stocked with the usual foodstuff and unlimited amounts of coffee
Thank you for applying. Only those candidates who meet the requirements will be contacted directly. All applicants will be provided with equal opportunities regardless of their age, sex, race, culture or any other non-work-related characteristic. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.
Apply for the job at https://agrivi.talentlyft.com/jobs/senior-net-developer-mf-ixU/new