We’re a group of people dedicated to creating well crafted products for the event industry. For us, the best part of building a company is taking an idea that everyone believes in and working together to turn that into a reality. We’re creating a product that helps people to connect. Based between Vienna and Zagreb, our talented and growing team is committed to deliver the best networking experience to event attendees.
We are looking for a senior backend developer to extend our Product-Team in Zagreb and collaborate closely with our Product Owner and Engineers.
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Macbook Pro
- Paid lunch
- Yearly attending programming conferences (Paris, Amsterdam, Krakow…)
- Budget for books and lectures
- Opportunity for improvement and development
- Flexible working hours and possibility to work remote
- Working in international team
- Occasional trips to Vienna
- Relaxed work atmosphere
- Working with bleeding edge technologies (Go, GraphQL, NextJS, React,.. )
- Conception, design and implementation of new features, API’s and backend services for our large customer base
- You will produce high-quality results by leading or contributing to projects that have a significant impact on our business
- You will assist our customer success team in triaging and resolving production issues.
- You will improve our engineering standards, tooling and processes
- You will leverage best practices in continuous integration and delivery with Kubernetes and Docker
What you should have
- You have a degree: BSc MSc or PhD in Computer Science or related fields
- You possess strong computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, programming languages, distributed systems, and information retrieval
- You understand security, techniques and standards for authentication and authorisation, cryptography, vulnerabilities and remediation.
- You have been building web applications professionally for 3+ years
- You have experience in Go
- You have real-world experience in writing REST, GRPC or GraphQL services.
- You have strong knowledge and experience with relational databases.
- You have some experience with continuous integration, Docker and Kubernetes
- You can lead technical architecture discussions and help drive technical decisions within our team.
- You can mentor other engineers and do code reviews.
- You are a great communicator. Explaining complex technical concepts to designers, support and other engineers is no problem for you.
- You are a team player
Apply for the job at: https://b2match.talentlyft.com/jobs/senior-backend-developer-go-hIl/new