OptimoRoute™ is a fast-growing Silicon Valley-funded logistics startup helping businesses plan and optimize routes and schedules for mobile workforces. We are committed to bringing the absolute state-of-the-art in planning, routing and schedule optimization technology to large and small businesses around the world.
We are looking for an energetic and positive sales and support person to join our sales team. You will be responsible for driving the sales process with prospective customers as well as supporting the expansion of existing accounts.
This role will give you the opportunity to be on the front line and make a direct impact on our users’ experience every day: guiding them to use our advanced technology to make their revenues grow, their workforce more productive and their customers happy. Your successful interactions will impact our product, our engineering and our marketing.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Demo the OptimoRoute™ system to prospective customers
- Work closely with our customers to understand their business objectives and act as their trusted guide for using OptimoRoute™ most effectively
- Drive the sales process with prospective customers as well as the expansion of existing accounts
- Proactively reach out to potential customers and website visitors
- Respond to customer questions via email and phone
- Onboard new customers
- Work with cross-functional teams to help align our product roadmap and marketing materials with customer feedback
- Fluency in English (native speaker or similar level)
- Legal paperwork to be able to work in Croatia
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have a passion for incredible customer service
- Exceptional people skills, and the ability to break down complex concepts into everyday terminology to help customers of all technical proficiencies
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and juggle multiple tasks
- Excellent computer skills
- Flexibility, adaptability and resilience
- Ability to absorb and apply feedback
EXTRA POINTS FOR:
Experience in sales, preferably in subscription-based software services (SaaS).
- Competitive salary
- Permanent employment contract
- Beautiful new office overlooking King Tomislav Square in the historic center of Zagreb
- Be part of an engaging, supportive, and entrepreneurial team
- Working with customers around the globe
- Flexible working hours
If you enjoy being part of a talented team, helping businesses of all sizes from a variety of industries in a rapidly changing environment, then come and join us!
Please send your resume to email@example.com.