Gideon Brothers develops autonomous, collaborative and modular robot platforms and autonomy technologies for unstructured, indoor, human environments. Our robots are designed to assist operations in various industries. In our offices in Zagreb and Osijek, we have gathered a team of 90+ super-talented people, including ten PhDs and 45+ Masters of robotics hardware and software engineering and related disciplines. Now we are on the lookout for the next generation of talent!
We are looking for a technician to join our hardware development team in Zagreb!
In this role, you will be responsible for following assembly instructions and contributing your experience to building our robots and testing mobile robotic systems and their components. In order to understand our robots better, you’ll be working closely with our mechanical and electrical engineering teams, as well as the QA.
- Assembly of the mechanical and electrical components according to documentation and engineering inputs.
- Testing and troubleshooting of electro/mechanical systems Providing feedback and updating in-house technical documentation.
- Performing other technical duties when needed to ensure that everything runs smoothly.
- Working in close cooperation with electrical, mechanical and QA engineers.
- Finished a technical school or have at least one year of experience with basic electrical or mechanical assembly.
- Good knowledge of using electrical instruments and mechanical tools.
- Ability to read electrical schematics and mechanical drawings.
- Good prototyping capabilities and hands-on approach.
- Thorough and analytical approach to solving problems.
- Knowledge of soldering and basic electrical circuits.
- Experience with wire harnessing.
Are you ready to join us?