If “mobile first” is not just a buzzword for you and you want to join us in the journey of building something new for the market, please apply!
React Native Developer duties and responsibilities
- Develop, test, and maintain applications with clean code
- Implement pixel-perfect UI
- Translate wireframes and high-fidelity design mockups into tangible solutions
- Collaborate with UX designers and product managers to solve problems together
- Document and communicate proposed software solutions
- Participate in software design and code reviews to ensure the delivery of quality products and enhance skill sets
- Integrate with REST API
- Integrate with third-party APIs
- Participate in Daily Standups and retrospectives
React Native Developer requirements and qualifications
- Minimum of 2 years experience with frontend development
- Experience with React Native
- Experience with Native Mobile App Development is an advantage
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field is a bonus
- Good knowledge of Typescript
- Problem solver with excellent analytical skills
- Good working knowledge of English
- Passion for technology and knowledge
Pontis Technology is a startup based in Zagreb, and a part of Bridgewest Group, a private investment company, founded in 1999, with 30+ portfolio companies.
We are offering flexible hours and an option to work remotely, or at our premises in Zagreb.
If you decide to work from the office, you won’t have to worry about parking space, as it is reserved for Pontis employees.
It goes without saying that we provide coffee, fruit, and snacks, which you can enjoy on our rooftop terrace.
The budget for your learning and development is all set.
And last but not least, you’ll be joining a team of enthusiastic and friendly people.
If you are excited about new technologies as we are, or you are curious to hear more about our company or the project, send us your application!
We are excited to welcome new members!