Workplace: Cacak / Belgrade / Kragujevac / Nis / Novi Sad / Kiev / Skopje / Cuprija / Banja Luka / Podgorica
- Private health insurance,
- Conventions and conferences in and out of the country,
- Organizing Meetups in and out of the office,
- English classes,
- Legal consultations,
- Paid mentorship program,
- Flexible working hours,
- Employee Gatherings and Team Building Activities,
- and much more…
- Work in a dynamic environment on different projects.
- Get a chance to apply and learn or improve your knowledge of the latest web technologies.
- Actively take part in the decision making process during the project development.
If you have:
- In-depth knowledge of React framework.
- Knowledge of Redux/Flux.
- Experience with package managers (npm, yarn).
- Understanding of web technologies and W3C standards, as well as of programming con-cepts and web architecture.
- Experience with Git.
If you are interested in becoming a part of our dynamic team, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.