Gideon Brothers develops autonomous, collaborative and modular robot platforms and autonomy technologies for unstructured, indoor, human environments. Our robots are designed to assist operations in various industries. In our offices in Zagreb and Osijek, we have gathered a team of 90+ super-talented people, including ten PhDs and 45+ Masters of robotics hardware and software engineering and related disciplines.
We are an ambitious team of constantly learning dreamers, with different backgrounds, skills, and experiences. Above all, we cherish the curiosity for understanding and solving our customer’s toughest mobile automation challenges. We are fast to deliver, have a team-first mindset, and we’re humbled to have the opportunity to work with so many great colleagues, customers, and partners.
Gideon Brothers is going through an exciting phase of rapid growth and we are looking for a Quality Manager (m/f) to join our growing team!
- Build internal quality strategy required to achieve high-level business goals.
- Define quality objectives per different experience and core product lines.
- Establish and maintain Quality Management Systems / create SOPs.
- Implement internal quality & improvement processes including internal audit.
- Plan & organize QA initiatives on an annual, quarterly, and daily basis.
- Hold responsibility for releasing products and verifying deliveries.
- Support testing during various development phases & and final quality checks.
- Have the authority to stop any process or product delivery in case of non-conformity.
- Conduct quality review meetings during critical phases of project execution.
- Develop training materials and execute trainings for staff / coaching and mentoring team members on quality matters.
- Experience in Quality Assurance.
- Experience in analysis and definition of development processes.
- Leadership and autonomy skills.
- Strong ability to communicate efficiently with all levels of co-workers and management.
- Fluent in English.
- Knowledge of Git code versioning tool.
- Ability to work in a diverse and dynamic environment.
- Bachelor’s degree or master’s in Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent.
- Comfortable with Linux.
- Experience using Docker.
- Knowledge of Robot Operation System (ROS).
- Knowledge of ELK stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana).
What we offer:
- Exposure to the latest technology and top-notch tools.
- Internal talks – fun deep dives into different fields of expertise.
- Well-equipped testing hall right next to the Zagreb office.
- Flexible working hours & the opportunity for occasional remote work.
- Relaxed and friendly working environment and supportive colleagues.
- Working in a dynamic and exciting industry.
- Working in a multidisciplinary environment open to cross-divisional collaboration.
Are you ready to join us?