About the role
Are you a natural talent for breaking stuff? You would be a millionaire if someone paid you $1 for every time you heard someone saying to you How did you manage to do this? — or — Sorry sir, this has never happened to us before? How about finding out that people are afraid to fly with you on the same plane? Or you just simply have a passion for QA in general?
Good news, if you found yourself in one of these sentences, you’re already a promising candidate!
What are we looking for
- Detail-oriented mindset
- Natural curiosity
- Responsibility and proactivity
- Basic knowledge of web application development and object-oriented programming
- Basic knowledge of software development process (agile principles)
It would be great if you also have
- Experience in QA in general
- Experience in coding in Python
- Experience in QA automation (Selenium, Cypress or similar)
Things that we offer and you might like about us
- We use our work time wisely with a friendly vacation policy and work schedule.
- Work on significant and large projects for renowned clients and partners.
- Work in an agile environment.
- Visit and speak at conferences and technological events worldwide.
- We work, play, relax, workout and even nap in our offices (gym is one floor above our office, we have a canteen with snacks & drinks, chillout zones, etc.).
- You will get your own laptop, with 24″ or 27″ monitor setup (single monitor or dual, you decide).
- Steelcase ergonomic chair.
- Unlimited budget for education (books, online courses).
- Salary in the range of 8.000kn – 19.000kn (gross amount), depending on the level of your skills.
Apply by email at email@example.com