This job is for you if:
- You are fascinated with software development and enjoy starting a project with the Chief Architect,
- Once you’ve learned about the new project from a high level you bring in the necessary resources in the development team to begin filling in the details,
- During this process you’re willing to document and stay organized in order to assess a practical delivery time based on specifications developed during the process of project creation,
- When resources are needed form outside the company, you are coordinating between third parties and internal development to have a smooth progress every step of the way,
- You’ll be able to document progress and report to management with issues that need support,
- Communicating advice to management is something you are comfortable with doing, and providing real information from the project’s progress,
- When issues arise you are able to manage on your own and suggest ways to minimize risks associated with delivery and quality.
Skills you need to carry out this job:
- If you do not have 3 years of experience in software development and project management then this is not a job for you,
- You can speak and write in Serbian with the same fluency as English,
- Your degree is in Managerial Sciences, Economics, and Computer Sciences,
- You are using software on a daily basis to optimize management and process flow when tracking team members and related processes to your tasks,
- You are diplomatic, enjoy communicating with team members, and figuring out ways to help your team work better together to complete their projects while raising quality and tact.
If you join us, there is:
- Private Health Care
- Bonuses throughout the year
- Competitive Salary
- Gym Membership
- Phenomenal team to start with 🙂
Office Located in Belgrade City Center
A friendly working environment with dedicated assistance through the work day. We love our workplace – fancy mansion in the city center. We also love diversity and we are an equal opportunity employer. So, are you up for the challenge?
Shine alongside us.