LearnUpon LMS helps organizations train their employees, partners, and customers. Businesses can manage, track, and achieve their unique learning goals — all through a single, powerful solution.
With offices in Dublin (our HQ), Philadelphia, Belgrade, and Sydney, we are a team that puts our customers’ experience at the heart of everything we do. We’re always striving for the best solution (not the easy one), and we’re committed to producing work that we can be proud of.
Our offices are open, collaborative environments where our team and individual accomplishments are celebrated and encouraged. Join LearnUpon, where we work together as a friendly, supportive team who, most importantly, like to have fun.
We are looking for a passionate, skilled and enthusiastic Product Manager to join our team. With a passion for solving problems for customers, you will lead the strategy, planning, delivery, and in-life optimisation on product; truly changing our customers lives for the better!
Our successful candidate will be an experienced Product Manager who loves the journey of discovery right through to optimisation, with a focus on activating and engaging our customers.
What will I be doing?
- Deeply understand markets, competition, and user requirements.
- Launch new products and features, test their performance, and iterate quickly.
- Customer experience is key to LearnUpon’s success. You will be expected to work on wireframes, closely working with the design team to come up with UI/UX that result in a great customer experience.
- Develop innovative solutions to some of our customers toughest problems by collaborating across regions, product areas, and functions.
- Scope solutions to their smallest coherent state to ship to customers as early as you can.
- Develop scope and define backlog items that guide the development team.
- Develop and maintain an appropriately prioritized backlog of user stories for implementation.
- Evaluate if your solutions have solved the problem through quantitative and qualitative measures.
What skills do I need?
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of Product Management experience (i.e. creating strategic product roadmap(s) from conception to launch and working with cross-functional teams).
- Experience working with cross functional areas such as Engineering, UX/UI, Sales, Customer Support, Finance or Marketing.
- You have experience working with both qualitative customer insights, and quantitative customer data to inform decisions. You’ve conducted user research, and have worked closely with designers and analysts.
- Ability to influence multiple stakeholders without direct authority.
Don’t worry if you don’t tick every box in order to apply, we’re always happy to review applications and take all experience into consideration. We do our utmost to provide feedback where we can!
Not required but considered a big plus
- Experience in building and driving strategy for a learning platform.
- Experience working with remote teams around the globe using online collaboration tools.
- Experience working with agile methodologies such as Scrum.
- Experience with agile product management tools (Atlassian/JIRA, etc).
Why work with us?
- Work in a fun and supportive environment with regular team events.
- Excellent career progression – take LearnUpon where you think it can go.
- Structured learning environment.
- Competitive salary and company ESOP.
- Private health insurance.
- 22 days annual leave.
What is the Hiring Process?
Applicants for the position can expect the following hiring process:
- Qualified candidates will be invited to schedule a 30 minute call.
- Successful candidates will then be invited to a series of interviews.
- Finally, candidates will have a short meeting with our CEO or CTO.
- Successful candidates will be contacted with an offer to join our team.