Workplace: Cacak / Belgrade / Kragujevac / Nis / Novi Sad / Kiev / Skopje / Cuprija / Banja Luka / Podgorica
- Private health insurance,
- Conventions and conferences in and out of the country,
- Organizing Meetups in and out of the office,
- English classes,
- Legal consultations,
- Paid mentorship program,
- Flexible working hours,
- Employee Gatherings and Team Building Activities,
- and much more…
- Work in a dynamic environment on different projects.
- Get a chance to apply and learn or improve your knowledge of the latest web technologies.
- Actively take part in the decision-making process during the project development.
If you have:
- At least 3 years of professional experience with PHP.
- Proficiency in SOLID principles.
- Good knowledge of MySQL.
- Previous experience with Redis.
- Knowledge of RabbitMQ.
- Good understanding of Design Patterns.
- Experience with Git.
- It will be considered an advantage if you’re familiar with Laravel or Symfony framework.
If you are interested in becoming a part of our dynamic team, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.