Life at Q is anything but boring! We’re on a mission to find the A’s to the most challenging Q’s of today. That makes our everyday lives more fun, our team more cohesive and our daily tasks more exciting. And that’s why we created Jenz.
Jenz is our first app that deals with employee engagement, communication, and feedback. It helps reduce turnover, improves company culture, and the feeling of connectedness which ultimately increases happiness, productivity, and profits.
Today we are looking for a new Jenz crew member, who will help with further development of the app.
What we expect from you
- Have at least 3+ years of experience in the IT industry
- Experience in OO programming and any modern PHP MVC framework (additional advantage is proficient knowledge of Symfony 4 & 5 frameworks)
- Solid knowledge of Design Patterns
- MySQL or other relational database systems (additional advantage is to have experience with NoSQL databases)
- Experience with GIT
- Good DevOps skills are a big bonus
- Possess a strong “will do” attitude and a global mindset
- Fluency in English
- Flexibility to adapt to new tools and procedures
What we offer
- Work with new technologies in a high-performance environment
- IT community involvement — Meetups, Workshops & Articles
- Educational budget
- Free English Course
- 100% paid sick leave
- Flexible working hours & remote work
- Dog-friendly environment
- Informal hangouts — Movies, Running, Hiking, Game Nights, etc.
- Entertainment and relaxation — Table tennis, Table football, PlayStations, Darts, Massage chairs, Cards & Board games
- Yoga classes
- Subvention of Multisport card (50%)
- Option to have a massage in the office
- Coffee, IceCream, and Snacks
- Bike parking
Our compensations are based on your experience, level of knowledge & technical interview.
Apply now at https://q-agency.talentlyft.com/jobs/q-jobs-cOl