We are looking for Node.js engineers for a full-time project that we are starting with our client from the Automotive industry. The purpose of the project is to enhance functionalities and features to support payment use cases for the Automotive, Mobility, and Finance industries.
Sounds interesting? Find out more! Apply here!
Node.js Engineer job description will include tasks such as:
- Involvement in the full lifecycle of development
- Developing software components and unit tests
- Implementing new features based on business requirements
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the problem domain and work with the team to create technical solutions
- Build APIs
- Work as part of a team developing applications and services using Agile development methods
- Contribute to team and organizational improvements in process and infrastructure
- Build customer-facing UI and back-end services for payment processing administration and management
- Code, teste and operate node.js based services
- Effectively use tools and ingenuity to identify and fix defects before they become a problem
We are looking for Node.js Engineers with the following qualifications:
- Previous working experience as a Node.js Developer for 3+ years
- BA in computer science or similar relevant field
- Experience with AWS Cloud ecosystem
- Experience with Postgres / Dynamo DB
- Hands on experience with HTML, CSS, and AJAX
- Familiarity with the whole web stack, including protocols and web server optimization techniques
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving aptitude
- Attention to details
Pontis Technology is a company based in Zagreb, and a part of Bridgewest Group, a private investment company, founded in 1999, with 30+ portfolio companies.
We are offering flexible hours and an option to work remotely, or at our premises in Zagreb. If you decide to work from the office, you won’t have to worry about parking space, as it is reserved for Pontis employees. It goes without saying that we provide coffee, fruit, and snacks, which you can enjoy on our rooftop terrace. The budget for your learning and development is all set. And last but not least, you’ll be joining a team of enthusiastic and friendly people.
If you are excited about new technologies as we are, or you are curious to hear more about our company or the project, send us your application! We are excited to welcome new members!