In Microblink, you will experience the best of the two worlds – creative startup energy and the stability of an established company. You will have a chance to work on complex systems that will challenge your technical and organizational skills allowing you to learn and grow. The best part is seeing your ideas and work turning to features and making an impact.
Currently, we are looking for several developers, with different levels of knowledge from junior to senior level to join a team of developers and DevOps engineers working on mission-critical machine learning process platform and web-based portals for users, sales, support engineers and partners.
We focus primarily on quality and make a long-lasting impact. That’s why we need .NET Developers who are driven by passion toward technology and are interested in building proprietary systems which would support/sustain important processes in Microblink.
If you join our team, you will:
- design, develop and deploy new features on our web applications with microservice architecture; machine learning platform and service management portals.
- together with DevOps engineers work on infrastructure solutions for all our products and processes
- build and maintain software to enable our clients and potential clients to easily test and play with our technology, products and MVP’s
You are the right person for us if you:
- have some knowledge and experience (preferably 1+ years) working with
- .NET core framework and C# language
- MS SQL SERVER
- RESTful API design
- cloud platforms (like Google Cloud Platform or Microsoft Azure)
- docker containers
- An additional plus (but not required) is if you also have some experience with
- NoSQL (like MongoDB)
- have essential software development skillset (“it goes without saying” type of skills): OOP, git, team collaboration skills, good English language skill…
- are responsible and proactive
We are offering:
- Direct mentorship
- We make sure everyone constantly grows, with guidance from more experienced team members
- Knowledge sharing
- We make time for internal workshops and lectures
- Attending educations and conferences
- i.e. Build, .Next or SQLBits
- Dedicated budget for professional development and education
- Internal library that keeps growing, based on our needs and interests
- Online courses
- Team leads and managers with technical backgrounds, dedicated to improving the development process
- Working in a casual, and yet professional working environment with motivating working conditions
- A culture that recognizes and rewards success, and is not afraid to try, fail and learn from the mistakes
Where and how to apply?
Send us your resume with some examples of your code/projects with an email subject “.NET Developer” to email@example.com