Qualified candidates will have Java software development duties as part of a Belgrade team that consists of developers and QEs:
- Gathering and analyzing requirements;
- Developing and testing solutions in Java based on customer’s requirements;
- Estimating tasks and participating in daily team sync-ups;
- Participating in code reviews;
- Daily communication with the client through emails, phone sync-ups etc;
- Collaborating with the QA engineering team to ensure the delivered code meets the client’s standards.
Match your profile:
- Very good knowledge of Java SE;
- Strong understanding of OOP principles, design patterns, algorithms, data structures and engineering practices;
- Experience with server-side Java web development;
- Understanding of Web protocols and related technologies;
- Solid experience with at least one source code versioning system;
- Strong analytical skills, systematic approach and self-reliant;
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
The following skills would be a plus:
- Experience with Spring and Hibernate (or any other popular Java framework);
- Solid understanding of complete product development cycle;
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Competitive compensation package;
- Flexible working hours;
- Private health insurance;
- Modern working environment to help you be productive and have fun playing pool, table tennis and foosball;
- Team buildings and paid slots for volleyball, football and basketball to encourage team spirit;
- Fruits and refreshments;
- Great working atmosphere.
Primary Location: Serbia-Belgrade