Life at Q is anything but boring! We’re on a mission to find the A’s to the most challenging Q’s of today. That makes our everyday lives more fun, our team more cohesive and our daily tasks more exciting. Are you ready for a challenge?
We’re looking for a proactive, team oriented and motivated Front-End developer (m/f) to join our team. We value a go-getter attitude, the drive to get things done, and the empathy to understand our client’s needs and wants. Our team prides itself on working hard and having fun while doing it. We believe in the power of bringing like-minded people together.
What is it all about?
- Communication & coordination with partners and clients
- Participation in planning and evaluation
- Participation in the architecture and design of the application
- Participation in auditing and analysis of project documentation and specifications
- Planning and setting the project core from scratch
- Maintaining running projects
- Making and maintaining reusable components
What we expect from you
- More than 3 years of experience in developing web applications and web sites
- Excellent knowledge of HTML, CSS (SASS, LESS), OOCSS and Responsive web development principles and methodology
- Excellent knowledge of code-based tools – GIT or some other
- Excellent knowledge of standard tools for web development and programming languages
- Experience working with API-based applications
- Good knowledge of REST principles
- Good management in the Linux development environment and the foundation of UNIX-based web server administration
- Excellent communication skills in written and verbal form
And it would be awesome if you…
- Have knowledge of the WordPress platform
- Have experience writing plugins and topics for WordPress
- Have experience developing for other CMS platforms
What we offer
- Work with new technologies in a high-performance environment
- Diverse projects (from 3-week microservice apps to 6+ month enterprise solutions)
- IT community involvement — Meetups, Workshops & Articles
- Occasional travel to meet with clients and do a quick workshop/brainstorming in their office
- Educational budget
- Free English Course
- 100% paid sick leave
- Flexible working hours & remote work
- Dog-friendly environment
- Informal hangouts — Movies, Running, Hiking, Game Nights, etc.
- Entertainment and relaxation — Table tennis, Table football, PlayStations, Darts, Massage chairs, Cards & Board games
- Yoga classes
- Subvention of Multisport card (50%)
- Option to have a massage in the office
- Coffee, IceCream, and Snacks
- Bike parking
Our compensations are from 12.000 – 19 000 HRK gross 1.