What you’ll do:
- Development of our back-end CMS technology.
- Work on optimizing the back-end structure and data serving efficiency as it pertains to the performance of the front-end video player tech.
- Work on highly scalable data systems.
- Work on improving the usability of the platform and optimizations in the customer-facing areas of the platform.
- Participate in the full software development life cycle: design, documentation, bug fixing, code reviewing, deployment while working on both front- and back-end sides of the app.
- Create, update, and test website pages & features.
- Troubleshoot and solve website problems.
- At least one year of professional Web development experience.
- A good understanding and knowledge of the LAMP environment.
- A basic knowledge of Linux, Apache, Nginx and Github. Strong knowledge of PHP OOP principles.
- Have worked with CSS3, HTML5, and any HTML framework.
- Experience with any major PHP Framework (preferably CakePHP).
- W3C coding practices.
- An ability to work well within teams.
- Good understanding of REST API and OAuth.
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Services is a plus.
- Ability to communicate using technical English terminology.
- Able to solve complex problems.
- Good communicator and collaborator.
- Team player.
Why join BridTV? Well, we offer:
- Working with the highly talented, professional and friendly team.
- The ability to use cutting edge technologies.
- Possibility for personal and professional growth.
- 7-hour work days from 08-15 (35 hours per week).
- Private health insurance for the whole family.
- Very friendly working environment.
Brid.TV is a home to over 30 talented employees! We have to say we are proud of each and every one of them. Our employees don’t need to sit through long and boring meetings. 15-minute-long meetings are enough in our book!
Have an opinion and you want to share it? Please do! At Brid.TV, we love to hear from our employees and we value their take on anything. Of course, team leaders are always there to offer help and guidance!