We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Generalist to help us in our overall marketing efforts of the Shift Conference. You will be an integral part of the development and execution of marketing plans to reach targets from brand awareness to event promotion.
A Marketing Generalist should be a competent professional able to grasp consumer behavior trends and generate creative ideas. You should also be well-versed in specialized marketing concepts, principles and tactics.
The goal is to deliver effective marketing programs that will help the growth of the brand following (social media and newsletters), growth of attendance to events and brand reputation.
- Conduct market research to find answers about consumer needs, habits and trends
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns
- Assist in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, and similar)
- Collaborate with marketing and other professionals to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, e-mail, billboards etc.)
- Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies
- Undertake individual tasks of a marketing plan as assigned
- Proven experience as marketing specialist or similar role
- Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional such as billboards/TV/Radio and digital marketing such as SEO/Social media etc.)
- Demonstrable experience in marketing data analytics and tools
- Computer skills of marketing software and applications (Web analytics, Google Adwords etc.)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word & Excel), Sketch and Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and web development tools desired
- Well-organized and detail oriented
- Exceptional communication and writing skills, including the ability to write copy
- Please note that the position requires the application to be in Split, Croatia
Apply for the job at email@example.com