We dream big. Over 40 and a half million people use our mobile payments platform. It didn’t happen by chance: through 50+ offices on 6 continents, we are truly committed to helping our enterprise clients reach and engage mobile users.
Who are we?
Centili was launched in 2012 as Infobip´s Mobile Payments Solution. Centili is a direct carrier billing provider for the global monetization of digital content, serving providers across multiple platforms. Our main focus is on business growth for operators, online businesses, app developers and digital content merchants looking to monetize.
Our software engineers work on an in-house developed product and maintain our proprietary platform which processes 5.500.000 transactions daily, making sure it runs smoothly. Is this challenging enough for you? Let us move to the details.
What do we do?
We create mobile payments solutions that enable convenient and safe micropayments directly from mobile phones. Our client list reads leading operators, online merchants, dating websites, social networks, content providers and gaming companies.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for Java software engineers with good experience in Spring Boot and Docker, who would work on establishing, configuring and maintaining a framework used for integration of our payment platform to different Telecom Operators around the world and their billing systems. This framework should provide a reliable way for easy and fast integration of connections and routes between us and our Telco partners.
Beside experience with Spring Boot and Docker, we are searching for team-oriented software developers, with a minimum of 1 year of technical background experience in Java, Spring, Docker, JPA/Hibernate, JMS, Kafka, SQL, as well as delivering multi-tier enterprise applications. Maven, Gradle. Git, Jenkins are always a plus, as well as Google Cloud, Kubernetes WildFly/JBoss, HornetQ/Artemis, Kafka, Infinispan, Redis.
We are looking forward to welcoming colleagues who are passionate about writing high quality code and working on 4-nine uptime system – system which is 99.99% of the time online, dealing with challenges of complex architecture (scalability, fail over, balancing…), big traffic and frequency (100 requests / sec). Finally, we are searching for developers keen on tracking the product through its lifecycle, communicating with internal teams and working in dynamic, agile environment with experts in the industry.
Which skills and abilities are desirable for this role?
To perform well in this job, relevant experience in Java and back-end technologies and degree in Computer Science or related studies are very important. Our best Software Developers, beside their great technical background, are able to take actions in less known situations and always ready to carry out the best solutions, share ideas, initiate suggestions in order to improve the code.
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Learn as you grow – Starting from an onboarding program, to internal education, our 3 day Dev conference, extensive library with plenty of books, attending courses and conferences, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Opportunity Knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Never a dull moment – We work with powerful companies with great impact, which pushes us to work on the highest possible level. Work on uncharted challenges and push boundaries on a daily basis.
- Great environment – Team spirit, passion, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, travel allowance, expatriate compensation packages for your business trips, rewards and holiday bonuses, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organised activities, company library, organised sports, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects… Talk about a balanced lifestyle.