Mediatoolkit is a media monitoring tool that tracks relevant mentions of your brand across the web and social media in real time. You can use it to get immediately notified when you are mentioned anywhere online and to discover meaningful insights behind every mention.
Today, the Mediatoolkit team consists of 18 passionate individuals working together and is currently looking for a new results-driven member to lead their sales department! Find out more at: www.mediatoolkit.com.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking to reinforce our Mediatoolkit team with a software developer who enjoys exploring the latest trends in technology, solving complex challenges and working on long-term projects, with the ability to visualize how everything will fall into place in both back-end and front-end. If you’re always thinking about creating something innovative and unique, you’ll be a perfect addition to Mediatoolkit’s team of developers.
- Experience in Angular.js.
Extra points are awarded for:
- Basic experience in Node.js;
- Advanced knowledge of PHP (OOP);
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS;
- Experience in backend/frontend optimization;
- Experience with APIs in general;
- Basic experience in MVC pattern;
- Basic knowledge of Linux;
- Experience in using source versioning technology (Git, SVN).
What will you be doing:
- Developing and maintaining Mediatoolkit’s web, based on data provided by Mediatoolkit’s API;
- Developing API based web applications;
- Working and experimenting with trending technologies;
- Giving your expert input and actively participating in various brainstormings.
If you think you fit the requirements, check out what we offer:
- Build a global success story in an ambitious surrounding;
- A team that cherishes knowledge, creativity and togetherness;
- A chance for personal growth and a fast progress in your future career;
- Amazing working environment with an ambitious team ready to conquer the world;
- An opportunity to learn something new every day.
- Team buildings with a great crew
- A laptop, a smartphone and an extra monitor
- Fixed salary + stimulating bonuses
We work hard, but we also play hard.
Your application should include:
- Your motivation expressed in a form of your choice. Surprise us. Tell us why would you like to be a member of our team!
- Send us links to code you created and you’re proud of.
Applications should be submitted in English.