Part of the job will be on-call availability outside normal working hours in case a production incident happens. On-call assumes 24/7 in a rotation with other team members.
Day to day activities will include development, debugging, advanced triage, troubleshooting, suggesting and implementing solutions, communication and collaboration with product teams and with L1 & L2 support teams.
Match your profile:
- Ability to work outside of normal business hours, as well as “on-call” shift duty;
- Experience with complex problem resolution where analysis of situations requires in-depth evaluation of varied factors;
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Very good knowledge of Java SE;
- Strong understanding of OOP principles, design patterns, algorithms, data structures and engineering practices;
- Experience with server-side Java web development;
- Understanding of Web protocols and related technologies;
- Solid experience with at least one source code versioning system;
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL.
The following skills would be a plus:
- Experience with Java 8+ and Spring;
- Solid understanding of complete product development cycle;
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum methodologies;
- Competitive compensation package with special bonus for On-call;
- Flexible working hours;
- Employee stock options;
- Private health insurance;
- Company sponsored trainings, domestic and international conferences, workshops and education;
- Team buildings and paid slots for football and basketball;
- Fruits and refreshments.
Primary Location: Serbia-Belgrade