Do you find it challenging and interesting to work on a complex high available solution even though technologies might not be the latest ones?
If so, consider this opportunity:
You will be a part of a distributed team that works for global communication manufacturer of audio devices and communication endpoints. The team is responsible for maintaining and improving complex software product for managing audio devices inventory that is used by thousands of customers. As a Senior Java Software Developer, you will be responsible for developing, testing and maintaining complex production code.
Qualified candidates will have following duties:
- Gathering and analyzing requirements;
- Developing and testing Java based solution per customer’s requirements;
- Estimating tasks and participating in daily team sync-ups;
- Participating in code reviews;
- Communicating on daily basis with the client through emails, phone sync-ups etc;
- Collaborating with the QA engineering team to ensure the delivered code meets the client’s standards.
Match your profile:
- 3+ years of hand on development, desing and coding in server side Java;
- Strong understanding of Java fundamentals, OOP principles, design patterns and engineering practices;
- Believes that older technology stacks deserve to be loved too;
- Understanding of Web protocols and technologies, RESTful Web services;
- Experience with any source code versioning system (Perforce, Git, SVN);
- Good verbal and written English;
- Solid understanding of complete product development cycle;
- Strong analytical skills, systematic approach and self-reliant.
The following skills would be a plus:
- Strong experience with Hibernate;
- Familiarity with Spring;
- Experience with Unix shell scripts;
- Experience with Postgres Database;
- Experience with protocol implementation (NTLM, H.323, LDAP);
- Experience with Linux (Cent OS).
- Competitive compensation package;
- Flexible working hours;
- Private health insurance;
- Modern working environment to help you be productive and have fun playing pool, table tennis and foosball;
- Team buildings and paid slots for volleyball, football and basketball to encourage team spirit;
- Fruits and refreshments;
- Great working atmosphere.
Primary Location: Serbia-Belgrade