Workplace: Cacak / Belgrade / Kragujevac / Nis / Novi Sad / Kiev / Skopje / Cuprija / Banja Luka / Podgorica
- Private health insurance,
- Conventions and conferences in and out of the country,
- Organizing Meetups in and out of the office,
- English classes,
- Legal consultations,
- Paid mentorship program,
- Flexible working hours,
- Employee Gatherings and Team Building Activities,
- and much more …
- Work on advanced and large scale projects.
- Get a chance to apply and learn or improve your knowledge of the latest web technologies.
- Actively take part in the decision-making process during the project development.
- Explore new technologies, concepts and be ready to constantly improve your skills.
If you have:
- At least 3 years of professional experience in JAVA development.
- Experience with JAVA 8 or JAVA EE.
- Good knowledge of Web Services (REST & SOAP), Hibernate.
- Experience with Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Security.
- Experience with RESTful API, Microservices.
- Good knowledge of Relational and NoSQL database.
- Experience with Git and JIRA.
If you are interested in becoming a part of our dynamic team, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.