Life at Q is anything but boring! We’re on a mission to find the A’s to the most challenging Q’s of today. That makes our everyday lives more fun, our team more cohesive and our daily tasks more exciting. And that’s why we created Jenz.
Jenz is our first app that deals with employee engagement, communication, and feedback. It helps reduce turnover, improves company culture, and the feeling of connectedness which ultimately increases happiness, productivity, and profits.
Today we are looking for a new Jenz crew member, who will help us expand our customer base and play one of the key roles in Jenz’s growth.
What is it all about?
- Collecting project-related information, conducting meetings with clients, and preparing those inputs for our production team in a structured way
- Finding opportunities for upselling and cross-selling
- Creating project proposals, based on estimations and information provided by the Q production team
- Always innovating the sales process and account management activities, staying ahead of the curve with fresh ideas and initiatives
- Helping the team with converting qualified leads to clients
- Reporting on daily and weekly activities, inter-department coordination
What do we expect from you?
- 2+ years of experience in sales /account management
- Professional working proficiency in English, both written and spoken
- Strong presentation and written communication skills
- Great communication and relationship-building skills to effectively support and connect with a diverse and valuable team and clients
- Strong collaboration skills
- Strong “will do” attitude and a global mindset
- Flexibility to adapt to new tools and procedures
- That you are self-directed, organized, proactive, and detail-oriented with an eye toward high quality
What we offer
- IT community involvement — Meetups, Workshops & Articles
- Educational budget
- Free English Course
- 100% paid sick leave
- Flexible working hours & remote work
- Dog-friendly environment
- Option to have a massage in the office
- Informal hangouts — Movies, Running, Hiking, Game Nights, etc.
- Entertainment and relaxation — Table tennis, Table football, PlayStations, Darts, Massage chairs, Cards & Board games
- Yoga classes & subvention of Multisport card
- Coffee, IceCream, and Snacks
- Bike parking
Our salaries are based on your experience, level of knowledge & technical interview.