In the era of digital transformation of society and banking sector, it is of high importance that our team brings together agile, innovative and open-minded people who want to lead the organization in the direction of adaptation to change.
Therefore, OTP Bank’s retail division has established the Innovation Department to foster new ideas and support the bank to exploit its innovation potential. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced professional with project management or consultant background to make real impact within one of the largest financial groups in CEE.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has knowledge about entrepreneurship, lean startup, design thinking and understanding of the startup ecosystem;
- Is interested in big data, blockchain, IoT, sharing economy and similar topics;
- Has at least 4-5 years of experience in consulting or project management;
- Is able to connect easily with others, identify new business opportunities, has a footprint in the innovation ecosystem and enjoys working in cross-functional teams within the bank and external partners;
- Is passionate about digital solutions and eager to create customer-centric solutions;
- Can easily communicate at all seniority levels.
And would be responsible for:
- Development of innovation management practice, including tools and methods supporting each stage of the processes;
- Development and presentation of innovation concepts and strategies to executive leadership;
- Unblocking strategic impediments and re-designing key existing processes to make OTP more future-proof and (open) innovation-enabled;
- Keeping track of other businesses and technology areas to identify new opportunities as well as tackle customer pain points;
- Nurturing existing and building new relationships with business stakeholders, suppliers, startups and other organizations in order to create collaborative environment that produces desired outcomes;
- Coaching teams throughout the journey of validated learning and facilitating the execution of experiments and proof of concepts, both inside the bank and in partnership with third parties;
- Ensuring track and measurement of the innovation impact on business and culture, both for strategic innovation projects and smaller venture projects;
- Building and managing a communication strategy and channels that bring attention to innovation;
- Identifying and establishing “outside-in” innovation and open innovation activities together with employees, clients and partners to take part in generation of new innovative ideas.
- The opportunity to build up jointly a new team and our own processes;
- Diverse, exciting, ever changing projects and tasks;
- Great work environment and work-life balance;
- Competitive salary and benefits.
OTP Serbia wants to encourage all candidates with different backgrounds. We work to ensure that candidates are not discriminated against on any basis. We guarantee the confidentiality of your application, and we will only contact shortlisted candidates.