Workplace: Cacak / Belgrade / Kragujevac / Nis / Novi Sad / Kiev / Skopje / Cuprija / Banja Luka / Podgorica
- Private health insurance,
- Conventions and conferences in and out of the country,
- Organizing Meetups in and out of the office,
- English classes,
- Legal consultation,
- Paid mentorship program,
- Flexible working hours,
- Employee Gatherings and Team Building Activities,
- and much more…
- You’ll be working along a team of 10 very experienced developers with manual and automated QA support.
- Get a chance to apply and learn or improve your knowledge of the latest web technologies.
- Actively take part in the decision making process during the project development.
If you have:
- Passion for writing clean code.
- In-depth knowledge of NextJS, ReactJS and specifically Hooks and the Context API.
- Experience with PHP, Symfony framework, REST APIs.
- Understanding of web technologies and W3C standards, as well as of programming concepts and web architecture.
- Experience with WebRTC will be considered an advantage.
If you are interested in becoming a part of our dynamic team, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.