At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence, and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights.
And we are opening an office in Osijek! 🙂
Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and shaping global communications of the future. Through 80+ offices on six continents, the Infobip platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (CPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
Being a part of Infobip Engineering Powerhouse means working on an in-house developed product and delivering solutions on a global level.
We have 20+ products, but currently, we are looking for Frontend Software Engineer who will be responsible for our two important products. First, is a customer engagement platform called Moments. The second is Personalisation, where we create additional personalization tools, such as an e-mail builder with ready-made blocks of content or an e-mail subject line analyzer. Tech stack: TypeScript, React, MobX, Redux, Webpack
What are the development processes?
- Scrum for large teams (LeSS), 2-week sprints
- Cross-functional teams
- Continuous Delivery, daily releases to production
- Good knowledge and understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Working experience with React, Redux/Mobx (maybe similar high-level framework)
- Recognizing the value of code review and experience with code testing (unit, integration)
- Good understanding of RESTful services
Nice to have qualifications:
- Experience with Java or Kotlin
- Familiar with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, Git, Maven, Canary, or similar
- Experience with monitoring and alerting tools Grafana, Graylog, OpsGenie
- Worked with collaboration tools such as Jira, Confluence, and Slack
- Ready to adopt, implement or propose new technologies
- Experience in technologies such as Docker, Prometheus, or others
If you want to learn more about life in Infobip, read our Infobip Engineering Handbook!
Why our employees choose us (and stay)
- Cutting-edge technology & processes – We ensure that our tech stack is updated to the latest versions. If we are talking Java, we’re talking up to Java 18. To us, continuous delivery and integration aren’t just buzzwords – all our teams combined deploy something new every 4 minutes for our global in-house product.
- Educational budget – Decide with your team how to spend it. Is it on conferences, online courses or certifications?
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – From the Orientation and Engineering Week and your personalized onboarding program to internal education, our 3-day Dev Days conference, Hackathons, and conferences, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, travel allowance, rewards, and holiday bonuses, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organized activities, the company library, organized sports, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects…