Ingsoftware is a team of passionate, smart, dedicated individuals who work hard to provide incredible software experiences to our clients. The projects we work on require our undivided attention, and our multifaceted team loves the challenge of delivering the most impressive results.
At Ingsoftware, we value people who strive for bigger and better things and put additional effort into their individual growth.
We have a (currently socially distanced) cheerful office in Niš, where we work on some pretty useful skills, drink a lot of coffee (and beer), play table tennis, host regular team buildings, throw memorable Wednesdays and create awesome software solutions along the way.
What we expect to see
- 2+ years of Front-end development experience
- Ability to convert high-fidelity UI designs (from tools like InVision and Figma) into pixel-perfect and responsive HTML/CSS(SASS)/JS implementations
- Experience with developing and supporting in-production single-page apps (SPA)
- Experience with any of the major front-end frameworks/libraries (preferably Angular, but Vue, React, etc. are also fine)
- Typescript experience (preferable, but not mandatory)
- Experience with one of the state management tools (NgRx, Vuex, Redux, etc.) (preferable, but not mandatory)
- Experience with REST APIs and the ability to work with back-end developers to define an optimal interface
- Experience with version control (Git)
- Experience working within a team environment, preferably using agile/Scrum methodologies
- Willingness to keep learning new tech (frameworks, libs, tools) in the rapidly changing front-end development environment
- Willingness to mentor and guide younger colleagues
- Solid written English (bonus points for solid verbal English)
You can expect a supportive atmosphere from the whole team, great opportunities to develop your potential, and much more… We look forward to hearing from you!