- Ability to translate atomic design components from Figma
- Good experience in React
- Good experience Redux, or other data stores
- Curiosity about the solution architecture and performance optimization through caching and/streaming technologies such as Kafka, Redis, Apollo
Additional, complementary related skills, in descending order of importance:
- Progressive Web Applications (PWA) build
- Next.js web development framework
- react-spring animation library
- Jest testing framework
We compensate for additional, complementary skills or train you in them if you have interest to develop them.
We do so for the following reasons (if you share these opinions, so much better):
- we are a small firm, cannot afford deep specialists at each stack component (yet)
- there will be idle moments between sprints: we use idle moments as learning opportunities
- we believe in T-shaped skillset (deep knowledge of one domain, with lateral movement)
- 60 minute screening call with technical engineer, including review of the code you are the most proudest of (from your GitHub, or side project)
- 30 minute call with the founders
What to expect:
- above the market monetary compensation
- freedom and openness
What not to expect:
- ping pong tables,
- lazy bags,
- free coffee,
- free croissants,
- free beer
Who are we?
OBAI is a startup company in the field of accounting, built from developers and IT management consultants. We are developing financial management software, trying the simplify complicated back and mid-office processes with the use of good data structures, integrated modules and beautiful user interfaces.
We are located in Savska 32, Zagreb – Hoto Tower with flexible working hours and remote work option. We provide the opportunity to work on our latest projects and active participation in all phases of the project, from working on the solution architecture, through implementation and finally, end-client delivery.
If interested, please send us your resume on firstname.lastname@example.org