Understanding our customers’ issues, challenges, concerns, key questions and required information, our mission is to provide the best trading experience with a smart online and offline services in a fast, simple and safe environment.
As a part of Styria Marketplace we consider it is our duty to inspire people – our employees, as well as our customers.
What makes Njuškalo a great place to work?
Njuškalo is a flexible, dynamic workplace that regularly offers challenges and continuous learning opportunities.
As Njuškalo family members we have the opportunity to test new ideas and prove ourselves, we feel that we create something new, bigger, better and that we influence a wider social environment. We have the opportunity to contribute to cutting-edge initiatives, and use state-of-the-art technology and digital services. We regularly test and consume our own services and have close relationships with customers that enable us to develop the best customer experience.
We believe in ourselves, our team and Njuškalo.
- manage and coordinate all digital marketing activities
- support the goals set in the marketing plan
- work close with the sales team
- translate the company’s objectives into marketing strategies
- improve search-engine rankings
- share qualitative content on different social media channels
- monitor and improve (if needed) company’s online reputation
- create, send and answer email campaigns
- stay current in marketing trends and news e.g. Google updates and changes in algorithms
Experience and competencies:
- a minimum of two up to five years of experience in online marketing
- google Adwords and Analytics Certifications are a plus
- extensive experience and knowledge of Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads, etc.
- strong analytical skills a must
- excellent eye for details
- ability to work independently as well as in a team
- proactive attitude
- excellent project management skills
EMPLOYMENT START: 01.09.2020.