Workplace: Cacak / Belgrade / Kragujevac / Nis / Novi Sad / Kiev / Skopje / Cuprija / Banja Luka / Podgorica
- Private health insurance,
- Conventions and conferences in and out of the country,
- Organizing Meetups in and out of the office,
- English classes,
- Legal consultation,
- Paid mentorship program,
- Flexible working hours,
- Employee Gatherings and Team Building Activities,
- and much more…
- Work with the system architect and software developers to create scalable and performant cloud application infrastructure.
- Develop and maintain the CI/CD pipelines for internal Infrastructure and Development teams.
- Continually improve onboarding, adoption and time to consumption by writing and developing automation routines and documentation.
- Create reporting modules and dashboards on CI/CD usage, audits, deployment status and queue management.
- Actively work with Development, Operations and QA on issues and gaps, solution design and implementation.
- Become a part of a fast-growing, dynamic & innovative team.
If you have:
- Advanced knowledge of popular Linux distributions such as Debian, Ubuntu and Centos.
- Knowledge of Windows and MacOS for setting up development environments on dev machines.
- Understanding of the workflow of web applications.
- Knowledge about what RESTful APIs are and how they work.
- Familiarity with the standard of HTTP response codes.
- Experience with Apache, Nginx, PHP, Mysql, iptables, Node.js, Git (experience with Gitlab is plus).
- Also experience with Vagrant, Docker, Jenkins, Gitlab-ci, AWS, CloudFlare.
- Experience in configuring load balancers and CDNs.
- It will be considered an advantage if you have previous experience with Redis, MongoDB, postgreSQL, ElasticSearch, Kubernetes, configuration management tools (chef, puppet, ansible).
If you are interested in becoming a part of our dynamic team, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.