Being part of our team, your role will be:
- Design, develop and deliver scalable and automated services and architecture;
- Create processes to continuously build and deploy software into various cloud platforms;
- Establish new DevOps processes and systems to facilitate transition of code to production environments using automation tools and scripting best practices;
- Manage the infrastructure required to distribute build artefacts to live customer systems;
- Drive an effective and efficient collaboration between development, operations and quality assurance teams;
- Investigate cutting edge technologies to drive improvement of systems and introduce them into products.
Match your profile:
- Excellent Linux or Windows system knowledge;
- Experience with at least one of the scripting / programming languages;
- Experience with virtualization technologies;
- Experience with at least one of the major Cloud providers (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud);
- Experience with at least one of the configuration automation tools;
- Passion and curiosity for continual learning about new technologies;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
The following skills would be a plus:
- Experience with CI/CD concepts and tools such as Jenkins, Travis, Bamboo;
- Experience with highly scalable architectures;
- Experience with source control systems.
- Competitive compensation package;
- Flexible working hours;
- Private health insurance;
- Company sponsored trainings, domestic and international conferences, workshops and education;
- Modern casual working environment to help you be productive and have fun playing pool, table tennis and foosball;
- Team buildings and paid slots for volleyball, football and basketball;
- Fruits and refreshments.
Primary Location: Serbia-Belgrade