Who are we?
Real estate is notoriously behind the technology curve and it has been slow in development in various fields from how we buy our homes to how we use our offices. Our mission is to create better places, for us to live and work.
Flow and Form is re-imagining how real estate assets are traded, built, and operated through technology innovation. We act as a bridge between real estate professions and technologists in an effort to help accelerate the value creation of bringing advanced technology to the real estate industry.
We’re merging best-in-class PropTech minds together and are always looking for exceptional talent to join our team and we provide excellent conditions to perform, grow, and lead.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a DevOps engineer to help us build scalable and resilient infrastructure. Our DevOps team takes care of infrastructure and builds pipelines for our products, as well as our client’s products.
We want to build a different type of company that’s focused not only on the bottom line, but also on the happiness of our customers and team, and our personal growth along the journey. We are looking for a person who is able to show gratitude, continuously improve, be transparent, embrace positivity and act beyond him/herself – we take this pretty seriously.
You are a person who can:
- Own: multiple steps within the scope of the client and our own infrastructure.
- Teach: other involved team members and partners how to get better at their craft.
- Learn: new trends, stats, and intel on DevOps processes, architecture, and real estate domain.
- Improve: efficiencies within the development process and architecture.
- Produce Infrastructure as Code for every aspect of our development process
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
- Improve observability over the current stack
- Keep our infrastructure and build pipelines up to date and patched
- Experience in Docker
- Experience in solving challenging technical problems
- Experience in at least 1 popular Cloud provider (AWS/GCP/Azure)
- Experience in at least 1 scripting language (bash, ruby, python, etc.)
- Experience in at least 1 configuration management / IaC tool (Terraform, Ansible, Puppet, Chef, SaltStack)
- Experience or familiarity with git
- Knowledge of the Linux operating system
Bonus points for:
- Knowing your way around Infrastructure testing
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
- Salary: Our salary formula adjusts to your cost of living and experience. Salaries range from 16.000 – 28.000 HRK / month (gross). Oh, and we have no overtime.
- Technology: Get a laptop to do your best work + a budget to set up your working environment.
- Education: Free books, online courses, and conferences: all the free books and courses you like anytime, no questions asked.
- Industry mentoring: Regular in-house mentoring sessions on Proptech.
- Office: cool and spacious new office with kitchen supplies (stacked fridge, fruits, and coffee) and a free parking space.
- Flexibility: Flexible working hours and an option for remote work.
- Time off: Our only policy is that you give yourself a break regularly.
- Health: MultiSport Card.
- Working smarter: Grabbing a coffee or beer with the team anytime, working fewer hours but more effective, home-offices or team trips is something we practice regularly.
Feel free to ask us anything or schedule a visit – it is totally fine to make sure what is in it for you before you officially apply. We are looking forward to learning about your past experiences and future goals.