Consider a new opportunity:
- Translate high level requirements into tasks, storyboards and use cases;
- Producing code using C# and .NET Core;
- Upgrading, configuring and debugging existing components of a real-time payment processing system;
- Coordinating with performance test and test automation engineers working on the project;
- Estimating tasks and participating daily and weekly meetings as part of a Scrum team;
- Tracking daily work via Jira, documenting deliverables on Confluence;
- Daily communication with a global team through web conference and emails.
Match your profile:
- Experience in leading teams;
- Extensive experience in building applications using C# and .NET;
- Experience with ASP.NET Core, SQL Server;
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming;
- Strong understanding of design patterns;
- Strong understanding of architecture styles (REST);
- Understanding of common engineering practices;
- Experience with source control systems (Git / Bitbucket…);
- Good spoken and written English.
The following skills would be a plus:
- Solid understanding of complete product development cycle;
- Strong analytical skills, systematic approach and self-reliant;
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Competitive compensation package;
- Flexible working hours;
- Employee stock options;
- Private health insurance;
- Company sponsored trainings, domestic and international conferences, workshops and education;
- Fruits and refreshments.
Primary Location: Serbia-Belgrade