What are we Building?
We believe it is important for every student to have a strong understanding of math to thrive in an increasingly data-driven world. Thus, Photomath aims to change the way students learn math. We’ve achieved viral, organic growth to become the most popular education app in the world with over 180 million downloads. With our mobile app, users can solve math problems instantly using their phone’s camera and get detailed step-by-step instructions to help maximize learning.
We recently launched Plus, the first paid subscription in Photomath. Now we’re looking to supercharge the growth of Plus. As part of this ambition, we’re looking to hire a Design Lead to coordinate tasks and priorities of our Design team.
What you will do at Photomath:
- Organize work, coordinate and set priorities in the Design team
- Create and optimize processes in the Design team
- Coordinate work and design priorities with other teams
- Ensure design consistency across platforms and features
- Drive the creation and usage of design systems across features, and platforms through review and oversight
- Work closely with your team to ensure their best performance, further career development and overall high quality of their work
- Design Photomath’s UX, prototype and experiment
- Participate in other design tasks for online and offline promotion of Photomath
Our ideal candidate has:
- 3+ years of experience managing design tasks and/or people
- 4+ years of experience in designing for mobile and/or web
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud Suite
- Understands the differences between mobile native and web design
- Can effectively organize work and coordinate+set priorities
- Enjoys creating and optimizing processes
- Good judgement and ability to make a decision based on presented information
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Conceptual thinker with an ability to convey ideas and concepts to others
- An eye for details
- Excellent English language skill
- A diverse environment with agile and talented individuals across the career spectrum – to teach and be taught
- A friendly, collaborative-heavy team atmosphere
- Learning opportunities through knowledge sharing, education, and conferences
- A culture that recognizes and rewards dedication and success
Join our team?
Send us your resume + a link to your portfolio with the email subject “Design Lead“ to email@example.com