Do you wish to join a group of like-minded people with a mission to create the best possible solutions for Data Engineering with cutting-edge technologies? Do you have sharp tech savviness and an agile mindset to lead the team toward professional excellence?
Join iOLAP, an Elixirr Company, as a Data Engineering Manager and lead the way to new innovative ways to implement technology strategies, deliver full-service data experience and carry out best practices available!
As Data Engineering Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the strategic planning, design, and implementation of data infrastructure and pipelines. Also, you would be responsible for managing a team of data engineers, ensuring efficient data processing, optimizing data workflows, and maintaining data quality and integrity. Additionally, collaborate with cross-functional teams to align data engineering initiatives with the organization’s goals and contribute to data-driven decision-making processes.
Discover the opportunity to join our Data & Analytics department and work closely with a group of like-minded individuals with cutting-edge technologies!
What you will be doing as a Data Engineering Manager at iOLAP?
- Acting as a Tech Leader for the Data Engineering team, influencing the team’s technical decisions and goals
- Acting as a Team Leader for the Data Engineering team, taking care of their well-being and career path, managing, and mentoring a group of engineers
- Communicating with clients and gathering requirements
- Identifying gaps in current processes, workflows, and design solutions
- Proposing and creating solutions to address complex business needs
- Contributing to internal development efforts and initiatives
- Researching and consulting on new solutions, technologies, and ideas
We build with:
Competencies and skillset we expect you to have to successfully perform your job:
- Strong Python knowledge
- Strong SQL knowledge
- Previous working experience with the AWS/Azure data stack
- Experience leading and managing teams
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience with AWS (CloudFormation/SAM or CDK, Terraform)
- Experience with software development lifecycle methodologies, including Agile methodologies
We could be a perfect fit if you are:
Wonder why iOLAP is the best place to work?
“Not everyone fits the mold.” Therefore, we provide a flexible, custom benefit system for our employees. You can choose a perfect combination from a wide range of various benefits. We want you to be a part of our mutual growth since day one, and we created a generous Employee Stock Options Grant for you, as well as participation in our Employee Share Purchase Plan (ESPP). Maybe you care about your health, and you want to monitor it year-to-year so you can choose a full medical checkup. If you are a sports enthusiast, then a Multi-sport card is the right benefit for you. To cover your passion for the technology, we offer an additional individual budget for the extra equipment. We are trying to assure you are fairly rewarded for your achievements and efforts 😊
Intrigued? Apply now!