Do you like building data systems and pipelines? Do you enjoy interpreting trends and patterns? Are you able to recognize the deeper meaning of data?
Join iOLAP, an Elixirr Company, as a Data Engineer and help us analyze and organize raw data to provide valuable business insights to our clients and stakeholders!
As Data Engineer, you will be responsible to ensure the availability and quality of the data so that it becomes usable by target data users. You will be working on a set of operations aimed at creating processes and mechanisms for the flow and access of data in accordance with the project scope and deadlines!
Discover the opportunity to join our Data & Analytics department and work closely with a group of like-minded individuals with cutting-edge technologies!
What you will be doing as a Data Engineer at iOLAP?
- Working closely with Data Architects on AWS or Azure architecture designs
- Maintaining and building data ecosystems by working on the implementation of data ingestions, often in collaboration with other data engineers, analysts, DevOps, and data scientists
- Ensuring the security of cloud infrastructure and processes by implementing best practices
- Applying modern principles and methodologies to advance business initiatives and capabilities
- Identifying and consulting on ways to improve data processing, reliability, efficiency, and quality, as well as solution cost and performance
- Preparing test cases and strategies for unit testing, system, and integration testing
We build with:
Competencies and skillset we expect you to have to successfully perform your job:
- Strong Python knowledge
- Strong SQL knowledge
- Previous working experience with the AWS/Azure data stack
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience with AWS (CloudFormation/SAM or CDK, Terraform)
- Experience with software development lifecycle methodologies, including Agile methodologies
We could be a perfect fit if you are:
Wonder why iOLAP is the best place to work?
“Not everyone fits the mold.” Therefore, we provide a flexible, custom benefit system for our employees. You can choose a perfect combination from a wide range of various benefits. We want you to be a part of our mutual growth since day one, and we created a generous Employee Stock Options Grant for you, as well as participation in our Employee Share Purchase Plan (ESPP). Maybe you care about your health, and you want to monitor it year-to-year so you can choose a full medical checkup. If you are a sports enthusiast, then a Multi-sport card is the right benefit for you. To cover your passion for the technology, we offer an additional individual budget for the extra equipment. We are trying to assure you are fairly rewarded for your achievements and efforts 😊
Intrigued? Apply now!