New year, new intern
Since AdCumulus took in their last intern, the startup (and the intern) have gone a long way. The number of customers has doubled! Now, we are on the lookout to expand the team again with a youngster or two.
Long story short, AdCumulus is the best software development company in the world! What do you mean we’re being ‘subjective’? Our online marketing products fire up advertising and affiliate networks worldwide. Just look what one happy customer wrote about us recently:
“After trying out many affiliate tracking platforms that were either too expensive or didn’t have the functionalities we needed, we are finally satisfied with Affiliate Software. It is a reliable platform with a bunch of useful features that make our job a lot easier.”
What we’re saying is we know what it’s like having to prove yourself to others, but we also know how rewarding it can turn out to be.
Do people describe you as…
- Not only full of great ideas but also able to shape them into beautiful and correct English sentences?
- An avid reader of Netokracija-like-portals, eager to learn about new technical concepts?
- Dead serious about deadlines, but otherwise fun?
We’re looking for a student at the master’s level who can juggle university with a part-time job, has excellent English skills, and refuses to give up their social life, by which we don’t suppose (only) binge-watching TV shows.
While the rest of your friends are dreaming about landing an internship in some cool company, you could be living the dream. The challenging opportunity to work in our Zagreb office and help us spread the word about AdCumulus’ vision, achievements and products is out there…
Our intern will be expected to write intelligent, concise and grammatically satisfactory pieces about various topics from the world of digital advertising and all things mobile.
The TO DOs
- Writing blog posts, newsletters articles, PR texts and promo material
- Shaping inputs obtained from your sales, product management and online marketing colleagues into simple but appetizing content
- Getting a grip on a new topic quickly
What’s in it for you
We offer a seat at the desk in an Instagram-worthy office, enticing compensation and work flexibility, and a safe place for all the geeky jokes nobody usually understands. Oh, and the crew? I mean, will you just look at us?
- Mentoring and support in all tasks
- Valuable experience in the digital industry
- Full-time employment for best interns
What should you pack in the internship starter kit?
- Time to put your pencil where your paper is. Demonstrate your journalistic spirit by writing a short article about Rich Communication Services. Make a brief research on that topic and choose whatever seems interesting to you from that field, like trends, market adoption, or technical concepts. The article should be about 500 words in length and written in English.
- Express your motivation to work with us, and state why we should work with you.
- The portfolio of articles you’ve written before… “Wait, what? I have no prior work experience and you said it was OK!” Chill, we’re just joking.
- Optionally, links to any blogs or social accounts you manage. We’ll stalk you anyway.
Submit your application in English to email@example.com before 28/2/2018.
See you at your new desk!