Today, we have many unique R&D projects under our belt and we’re a proud owner of our own product – visage|SDK.
- Guided and supported professional development;
- Continuous education through your education budget, mentorship, conferences, and company library;
- Working on our own product
- Prioritizing health and work-life balance through flexible working hours, remote work, sponsored health checks, and subsidized recreation;
- Support for parents, including additional days off, Christmas gifts for children, and childbirth allowance;
- Various internal initiatives focused on sports, hobbies, and philanthropic activities;
- Great team buildings;
… and much more.
About the job
Visage Technologies’ face tracking and analysis algorithms can accurately locate faces and facial points in images or videos, and estimate age, gender, emotion, and identity.
All these algorithms depend in large part on machine learning and are expected to run on a wide array of supported platforms.
To be exact, your contribution to the product would include:
- independent research of the latest scientific publications
- a focus on practical implementation details, such as execution speed and memory consumption
- expand your knowledge through constructive thinking, discussion, latest scientific publications and conferences
- creatively apply this knowledge to real-world problems in face tracking and analysis.
We are the right next step for you if you already proudly own the following skills and qualifications:
- At least 2 years of experience working on similar projects
- Software engineering skills (C++, Python, Git)
- The capacity to understand complex algorithms
- Excellent English communication skills
- Passion to stay at the forefront of computer vision and machine learning technology through continuous learning
For you, this gets even better if you have:
- Ph.D. in computer vision, machine learning, or a similar field
- Experience with broadly used machine learning frameworks (PyTorch, Tensorflow, etc.)
- Experience using OpenCV
- Experience developing algorithms for face tracking and analysis
Want to know more?
Here are a few articles you might find interesting: