We’ve been innovating in the field of computer vision since 2002. Today, we have many unique R&D projects under our belt and we’re a proud owner of our own product – visage|SDK.
- Guided and supported professional development;
- Continuous education through your education budget, mentorship, conferences, and company library;
- Working on our own product
- Prioritizing health and work-life balance through flexible working hours, remote work, sponsored health checks, and subsidized recreation;
- Support for parents, including additional days off, Christmas gifts for children, and childbirth allowance;
- Various internal initiatives focused on sports, hobbies, and philanthropic activities;
- Great team buildings;
… and much more.
About the job:
Our main product is visage|SDK – a software development kit that provides face tracking, analysis, and recognition functionalities. You will be responsible for preparing a market-ready product that is released to customers worldwide.
To be exact, your contribution to the product would include:
- Developing, maintaining, and testing visage|SDK, APIs, demo applications, and accompanying in-house tools
- Leading projects
- Providing technical support for customers
- Keeping documentation neat and clean
We are the right next step for you if you already proudly own the following skills and qualifications:
- 3-5 years of experience in the industry
- Basic GIT knowledge
- Good unit testing and integration testing practice
- Experience with (one or more): android platforms, embedded platforms, web technologies
For you, this gets even better if you have:
- Knowledge/experience in image processing
- Experience with the iterative release process
- Experience working in a Linux environment
Want to know more?
Here are a few articles you might find interesting: